A random assortment of various things I’ve worked on in the past.
- A lightweight & visually appealing alternative to Python's
- Search ranking and metric learning framework used in visual search at Yahoo.
- A large scale approximate nearest neighbors search system. Enables vector search over billions of vectors in under 500ms. Used in Flickr visual search.
- Sequence processing toolkit for exploratory data analysis
- A graph computation framework for composing machine learning models.
- Bashmarks is a shell script that allows you to save and jump to commonly used directories